Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
Chas does a great job of talking care of his customers. He got me a set of Bilstein 6112s quickly when no one else seemingly was able to get them at all. He runs his truck too, not just his keyboard!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the review! The whole team here takes pride in what we do and are happy to hear you are pleased with the service. We hope you are enjoying those 6112s! We worked with Bilstein to get them dialed in and are proud to see the positive reviews.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Hello! I'm recently researching getting some extended bilstein shocks for my rear for more flex. I posted a thread about it but didn't get much feedback.
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/#/forumsite/20496/topics/488346?page=1

I wonder if you can chime in on how these wrangler front shocks might ride on the rear of FJ? If they work it will be a huge win. Currently there's no shock that has long travel and rides well. Custom shocks from King, icon, fox and etc cannot have both high travel and short collapsed length to avoid dropping down bump stops.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all for your continued orders and support! This brand is discounted during our Summer 2016 Sale - browse our site Total Automotive Performance and be sure to use the SUM16 promocode to save even more over T4R Forum Discounts for a limited time.

If we can be of any help please reach out to us at [email protected] or 702.979.1577

1 - 10 of 10 Posts