Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know if you can run the adjustable coilovers from toytec,on the adjustable Bilstein 5100. I've had the shocks for awhile now but i want to go to a full 3" lift. Can i just dial them down to the lowest setting then add the red spring adjutable coilovers from toytec to go back up to a 3" lift? Just trying to keep a good set shocks and save from spending on them again

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Yeah, that's what a lot of people do. Put the 5100's on their lowest setting and you're good to go.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awsome! Thanks, I was thinking of where i was going with the lift and worried i had made a mistake. Just noticed on Toytec that rear shocks, Bilstein & Icon , are the same price. I keep hearing that Icons are better so i'm kicking that idea around now.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
I've got some used Icons on the way for my rear now, so I guess I'll find out. I think Toytec says the Pro Comps they sell are pretty good too and they're only half the price. Call them up and see what they have to say.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts