Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bilstein Shocks - 2011 FJ Cruiser - $250

SOLD

Bilstein Shocks from a 2011 FJ Cruiser. I replaced the Bilsteins that came with the off-road package (upgraded to King). They have about 800 miles of highway miles on them. Asking $250 obo.

4x2 owners wanting to upgrade their suspension, check out FJ Florida's thread 2011 4x2 Suspension Upgrade

They should fit any FJ.

Bilstein 48510-OW060 (front coil overs)
Bilstein 48530-OW040 (rear shocks)

UPS Ground shipping weight... approximately 52 lbs. (shocks only)
Shipping cost estimate: Pacific northwest approximately $40, midwest approximately $50, east coast approximately $70

https://wwwapps.ups.com/ctc/request?loc=en_US&WT.svl=PNRO_L1
Shipping from 90505

I also have the stock rear springs for the 2011 FJ Cruiser as well, $50. (shipping weight is 20 lbs, rear springs only)

Looking for local pick-up... but will ship if buyer pays for shipping.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Interested I'll send a PM. These are a what 3 inch lift to stock?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Completly of the topic, do you have any pics of the fj with kings and what was the cost. I know its of the topic but i am interest on your new setup

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you can see the album after the King suspension was installed here:
King album. The front hadn't been leveled yet. There was another thread on it King suspension here.

Front and rear with adjustable remote reservoirs were $2275, Total Chaos UCA $654, and OME rear springs were $100-something.

Most recent picture. And if you click the "garage" link you can see what I've done so far.

·
Registered
108 Posts
If you'll consider splitting them up, I'll pay you $100 for the pair of fronts plus shipping to 75019. I don't need the rears.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I am looking for rears only....maybe we just split this up.....PM sent

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sick ride, ive seen your ad somewhere else and ive been tempted but i want to go the whole 9 yards if i buy an upgrade.

Thanks for the pic

1 - 18 of 18 Posts