Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Driving from the Panhandle of Florida down to Tampa back in early 06, I spotted an FJ. My first thought was WTF is that? Got closer and checked it out up close. I knew then I had to have one. I joined this list to read all I could before buying. Although I have not posted much, I have been here lurking in the shadows, till now. Thanks to you all for the info I got to help me along the way. Here it is, I call her YO.
First mod Gobi stealth roof rack
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Toyota fj cruiser Automotive tire
Then I got the sickness, thanks a lot!!! So I did OME heavy,ARB front w/9.5xp,Safari snorkel,powdercoat stock alloys,285/70/17 BFG KM2's, blacked out mirrors,door handles,bezel,rear wings,Scuba driver mods, an a sticker or two.
Custom heavy duty "OH MY GAWD" handles with matching shift knobs found on EBAY, Berni in Ontario is a "kick azzzz machinist". XM tunage
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive exterior

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Toyota fj cruiser Automotive tire

Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

So, lets hear it.:cheers:

BirdMan

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
nice ride, i wanted the sunfusion to, but my wife talked me out of it, i should of got it though

·
The Laughing Member
2007 FJ Cruiser, 2021 4Runner, 2002 Lexus SC420
9,119 Posts
Wow. You jumped right into it, ay??!! Great job!! :cheers: :cheers: And, you couldn't have picked a better color. :D :D

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Very nice - great rig - looks like you're ready for anything - :cheers:

-

·
Registered
851 Posts
Great looking rig. Glad you posted 'er up! Very cool. :rocker:

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow. You jumped right into it, ay??!! Great job!! :cheers: :cheers: And, you couldn't have picked a better color. :D :D
Thanks Steve, just gotta LUV the color huh?:)

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very Sweet rig!! Can't wait to see it in person this coming weekend. I really like the powder coated OEM wheels. Yellow and black just looks plain awesome.
They do look sweet. Panhandle Powdercoat in Pensacola did em, charged me $90 a wheel, then gave me a 10% disc. for being a Vet. Totally sweeeet.

See ya Saturday, Im stoked to try out what I spent all my $$$ on, break in the OME heavy's a bit then I'll get an alignment...:cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Was that you driving the Eseries van through Louisiana towing the sun fusion?

I was in the modded 100 series that waved. Think i might have seen you passing through before. Going wheeling in Texas?

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
^ i passed same van headed back east/south on i-49 between Alexandria and oppolusas On saturday!

Sent from my MB855 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yep, that was me, headed back to the Panhandle after almost a month in Moab. I spotted the snorkle on the 100 up in front of me and just had to get a closer look. Nice to meet ya, sort of a drive by but....... Sweeeeet rig.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Was that you driving the Eseries van through Louisiana towing the sun fusion?

I was in the modded 100 series that waved. Think i might have seen you passing through before. Going wheeling in Texas?
AND, if you saw that combo before it must have been last year about the same time frame. On my way to Cruise Moab last year I broke down in Henderson on I-10. Hung out for a week on the Bayou waiting for the van to be fixed, had me an EPIC time. Luv me some Cajun folk...

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
AND, if you saw that combo before it must have been last year about the same time frame. On my way to Cruise Moab last year I broke down in Henderson on I-10. Hung out for a week on the Bayou waiting for the van to be fixed, had me an EPIC time. Luv me some Cajun folk...
Haha well of you ever find youself in new orleans or baton rouge let us know!

Sent from my MB855 using AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 29 Posts