Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new here and after months of looking and back and forth between used and new.................. A brand new 2011 Black FJ 4x4 now sits in my driveway!!!!! And by the way 3 days of haggling with the dealer and I know they will be wishing I never walked in the door. Anyway pics to come soon. Love this forum can't wait to start moding!!!! Lift, wheels, tires, light bar, bumper, winch, ahhhh............ Where to start.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Aaaaahaha, mod bug claims another victim!

Welcome to the forum, install some high quality dirt on that thing already :)

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
:wave: Welcome

·
Premium Member
16,857 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Welcome and Congrats on the new FJ. :wave:

Take your time on the mods. Its a great vehicle right off the showroom floor.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all and Tursiops I paid $500 under MSRP out the door after 3 days of negotiating after an earalier fiasco with Sisk Toyota of Hopkinsville, Ky they bent over backwards and went above and beyond to make the deal. I've never experienced such a quality dealership as theirs, they even spent 30 mins after the paperwork to explain every single feature of the FJ!

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave: You in KY or TN?

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Congrats ~ pics?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pics coming got hit for overtime at work, haven't been home in 3 days, posting pics from my phone sucks so mañana!!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Awesome new ride!!!!! I'm new too..... Have had my new FJ for 3 days now. Contests!!!!!! And welcome to the group!!!!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Argh!!! Damn auto correct!

Congrats!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts