Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**SOLD**

Hello,
I have for sale a pair of Black CCFL Halo lamps for 07-10 FJ's. THE REASON I AM SELLING THEM IS BECAUSE THE HI BEAM QUIT WORKING. As you can see from the pictures, the lenses are flawless, the halos work perfectly (I have them wired into the side markers, and the low light beam cutoff is like a razor blade. They are completely functional on low beams and look great! I have a ddm tuning 55w/5000K with them and highly recommend an HID kit to compliment these lamps.

EVERYTHING is included with the lamps including the original H9 bulbs, the halo wires and ballasts (I did not cut the halo black and red wires but an inch, there's a lot of wire left), and the dust shields. I have the original packaging as well. I will NOT include the ddm's. The lamps are truly plug and play and will require ZERO modification. The fit and finish is very clean.

Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions and please be aware of what you are buying. I am trying to recoup some $$ to buy another pair because I like them so much!

John

$135

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Can you just plug in the standard bulb and make these work?

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Question 1:
They include a regular H9 bulb so you don't have to buy HIDs. Sorry, if you meant does the H9 regular bulb solve the high beam issue, then no, it does not. Same issue with both the halogens and HIDs.

Question 2:
Both lights together don't work with Hi Beams. Something is off when the signal gets sent for the brights. I wish I knew why and I would try to fix them, but I'd rather than blowapart both lights when they are in perfect working order otherwise. My guess is that one side went out and it's affecting both of them...

John

·
Registered
470 Posts
i have a question, pm'ed you. if everything works out i'll take them.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well it looks like I have competition with a silver set of Anzo's on here now :)

Selling mine @ $135 shipped is half off the original price

Enough of my sales pitch...

·
Registered
14 Posts
i know this is a buy and sell thread but i need some help and theirs no where else that has this related topic. i am having the same problem with the high beams not working once i installed my hids with a external wiring harness, they just turn off when i try to turn the high beams on. i was wondering if your high beams stopped working when u installed the hids and also i was wondering how u installed the hid because my hi beams worked when i just wired the hids through the normal harness but i wasent getting enough power. any info you have would be greatly appreciated because my fj has just been sitting in the garage with the front end ripped apart for the past week trying to figure this problem out . thanks

·
Registered
233 Posts
I think these look sweet. I have a white fj also. Where did you buy them? What brand are they ? Do you have to use hid lights? I would probably want to throw some silverstar ultras in them

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Interested in your lights....are you taking offers? What is the overall condition? Any cracks or scratches on the lenses?
PM sent. Yes taking offers. Overall condition is great, no cracks or scratches (see pics for the proof in the pudding)

Thanks,
John

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am considering selling my DDM 55W/5000K H9 kit with these lights to make it a complete deal. This way the lights are performing to their true potential and the hi beam issue, well...it shouldn't be an issue.

Let me know if that sounds better to any interested parties and I can post a price for the the entire package with HIDs.

Thanks
John

1 - 20 of 36 Posts