Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 60 of 322 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Re: Black Cherries make your presence known!

Here is my BC Fj shortly after I installed the lift. More pictures of stereo installs and playing in the mud in my gallery

·
Registered
1,252 Posts

Here is my stock BC sofa with aftermarket throw pillows. I'm loving it! I don't intend to get any mud on it but it will be a high mileage ride.

·
Registered
141 Posts

Finally got around to taking some shots of my BC toys!

·
Registered
212 Posts

Okay. I'll fess up. I didn't want a BC. I wanted a silver one. However, I got a call that they had this one in and that I could come down and take a look at it. I fell for it immediately. The BC is beautiful sitting out in the sun. I'm glad they didn't have a silver one, because I would be regretting that once I laid my eyes on the BC. The other big positive is that the wife likes it. She absolutely hates the blue and yellow FJ's.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts

JBD:

Where are you from? Welcome!

Sandi

·
Registered
37 Posts

Blue, yellow, black seem to be instock all over San Diego - so I'm waitin' on my black cherry. I've got a loaner from the in-laws until end of SEP so I'm holding out for my color of choice.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Howdy!
I'm new to this forum. Looks like a fun place.
Got my "Black Cherry" on 10 June. Named "Fugi".
5k miles now. Still gets 18mpg.
4X4, AT, Top Rack, Front Mud Scoop, Hacked A-track, Predator step bars (they suck) will soon be replaced with Bentup rails.
Pictures tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts

We posted on 8-1-06 that we had ordered our BC on 7-28-06. We received it on the 18th, three weeks to the day with exactly what we had ordered. I used the three step Meguiares system to clean, polish and wax it. Wow, the paint looks like it's an inch deep. This past Friday evening, my dealer called about 6:00 and asked if he could bring a couple out to our house to see our BC. Sure. They stayed about 45 mins. and I gave him a paper I had prepared with the web address to this forum as well as some other sites. "Hi Steve", if you see this. They went back to the dealer and ordered a BC. I did put the white vinyl stripe down the lower side that has the "FJ Cruiser" lettering on it. I have got oddles of complements on it. It really helped balance the white top. I got them off ebay. I'll have to post some pictures, I was surprised how much it helped. Do I sound happy about my FJ? My wife and I are in deep discussion about HER new car. Will it be a Rav4, Highlander, 4Runner, or possibly another FJ? I'll let you'all know within the next couple of months.
Oh, almost forgot: I ordered a skid plate and predator side step bars that are supposed to be here wednesday. FJCruiseroffroad.com has the best prices of anybody. (a forum sponser)

·
Registered
45 Posts

And another BCP joins the parade. It was the color I wanted and was available within a week with the options I wanted. I enjoy driving it every day. The only problem with BC is that it's so shiny, you can't take a picture without getting relections from it.

·
Registered
82 Posts

queens new york black cherry, probably the only one in th tri state area (I HOPE) that was the only color i was going to get..it was almost like it was mean to be...it took me 1 day to realize hey iw ant to buy an fj but it has to be in BC! ... I called all the dealerships they only had the yellow and blues..some had the blacks and silver..i must of called 12 dealerships..ten min. later ken caleld me form parkway toyota..he said he had the BC fuly loaded...I knew it was meant to be. drove to jersey ten minutes later i was a proud owner of the baddest looking color around. My g/f almost made me change my mind with the silver..cause the silver looks sweet in person also..but i held my ground and went with my fist hunch and now i aam one happy camper haha!!

·
Registered
6 Posts

got the call last night......the new baby is in the house!!! :bdaysmile:

FJ BCP
Man Tran
Opt C (Cndn)
after 5p of course, so the happy bankers are closed for the day...took a drive out with the wife and the youngest (who couldn't stop smiling as soon as she saw it ".....wholly smokes Daddy, it looks too cooool") :freak2:

This forum has been the link for the past 4 months waiting for our truck.....thanks........and will continue to be as I now know why a lot of folks on here say, "and I havn't stopped smiling since I picked my FJ up..."

Lookin for that wave....

·
Registered
6 Posts

BC here! :roller:

Not only do I think I'm the only BC in my area, I NEVER see another FJ. My dealer said he's sold 8 in my area, I just can't find them.

I'm kinda lonely! :mecry: I get lots of attention, though.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Well, here is my BC in Dallas. I know, I know, it needs a little mud flung on it. I am working on that.

I love all of the colors, but BC is the perfect to me.

Matt

·
Registered
572 Posts

I better get mine in here too!!!!!!!!! Have posted pics of her, but not in this thread.

This Burnsville Minnesota Dealer was awesome!

My two Cherrys together.

·
Registered
572 Posts

evilskier said:
posted my real one earlier...here is mini evilskier
[/IMG]

Absolutley Awesome Mini!

·
Registered
18 Posts

Well, I have a BC on the way! I talked with Russ at Grand Blanc motors in Grand Blanc MI about a week or so ago and I thought I would have to wait a long time for one. He called me this morning and he alocated one from another dealership and We worked out a deal at $800.00 below msrp and free delivery. I live 240 miles north in Mackinaw City. I've been searching here in Mackinaw all summer and have not seen any FJ's except the one our friend has. She has a BD and she seen a BC last week and she wished she would had picked the BC. I'll finish up the financing tomorrow and the said they could deliver on Thursday. "Oh what a feeling!" The only problem I have is I need to get rid of my 01 Olds Silhouette. They did'ent want to give me jack for it. I have a couple of buyers but we'll see if they pan out.
I think getting $800 off msrp was a good deal. I tried to get more by giving away a vacation package for a weeks stay at our motel plus tickets to the Island and water park but he still did'ent budge. I even offered it to his manager as well but still nothing. Tomorrow is the last ditch effort to get the price lowered but i'm not holding my breath.
Wish me luck, I hope to be cruising the streets of Mackinaw this weekend!:clap:

·
Registered
60 Posts

Ordered my BC in June, got it 7/27 and today got the 1/18th BC model by UPS. So, 2 BC's. NE Oklahoma near Joplin on Grand Lake. Trying to move to CO as soon as the house sells. God Bless.

41 - 60 of 322 Posts