Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After 4 years of wanting an FJ, I finally have a deal done on a new 2011 Black 5AT 4wd. Its got factory loaded Conv Pkg(CQ), Off-Road Pkg(OF), and DRL's(RL). Port options are roof rack(3T), towing hitch(DH), and useless carpet floor mats(CF). It has the black steel wheels :rocker: I've been wanting and I worked the deal over email with a dealer in the Kansas City area. I live south of Memphis so its being shipped out today and will arrive at my door Tuesday morning :clap: I'll post pics once it gets here.

I ended up getting it earlier than expected. The delivery guy called me and said he knew I probably wanted it early and said he'd meet me in Arkansas over the weekend and get it to me. I love this truck!! I used to drive a 1980 FJ40 and man this 2011 is awsome!! I'm glad I went with the black steelies too instead of the premium rims.

Night I picked it up...

After a good wash since the delivery truck had to drive through rain....

·
Registered
87 Posts
Congrads! I ended up with mine by chance and it is serving me well... Get out with your local group and you list of desires will grow rapidly!

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
right on....good for you ! ! ! ! ......i like the colour choice....mine is Black Diamond..

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Congrats on the new ride!

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,934 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome to the gang.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump....... Added pics to the initial post.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts