Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any Black Friday, or Pre-BF deals that are FJ related? Or not for that matter.

I am specifically looking for new suspension and control arms.

Who has the deals??

·
Registered
21 Posts
Expedition One is having a Black November sale. About 20% off and free shipping on most things. I just bought front and rear bumpers. The styling of the Exp1 and free shipping is what sold it for me. Now, can I wait 10-14 weeks? It won't be easy. :)

Reactions: ZerosFJ

·
Registered
890 Posts
Looks like Orangeboxx Fabrication is having a 30% off deal at https://www.orangeboxxfabrication.com/. I'm still waiting for the rear-door PSD that I ordered, so I can't tell you if I'm happy or not yet. But going through the process of ordering it custom-designed was really encouraging. I'm looking forward to getting it.

·
Premium Member
970 Posts
Road Armor has 25% off!

·
Premium Member
970 Posts
RESZ Fabrication has 20% off!

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
Ask and ye shall receive...

Pure Auto Parts & Pure FJ Cruiser, have Toytec, Radflo and "Other *QUALITY* Brand Suspension" sales AND you get reward points for shopping @ PureFJCruiser.

Some sales will pop up live on Black Friday, others are live now... PureFJ just listed a majority of the sales in this Vendor Deals section, so check that Pure FJ Cruiser thread for details. The graphic below only represents some of the names discounted.

*AND, OH BY THE WAY* we'll be adding sales between now and December 15.

Note: Sales are peppered throughout the site, but only about half of them are listed in the "Specials" section so click around.

Have a SAFE and happy holiday everyone! Cheers!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
Continue to enjoy the Days of Deals at PURE FJ CRUISER!

Today we have a HUGE savings on a much needed product at a GREAT GIFT SPENDING AMOUNT. Our heavy duty military Wavian jerry can in red is marked as low as it can go and has free shipping.

Buy one, ask for one. Win/Win!

PS: If you REALLY need one at this price, but in another color that is not marked down. Call or email on Monday 512.234.7873 and [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts