Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
First post modified to show meetup info! Helmut, can you copy it into your list as well for full coverage?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
255 Posts
Have to back out. Wifey. Moved dinner to Friday to accommodate late arriving family.
Larry

·
Registered
688 Posts
Thanks Ryan (ecilopaveht) for letting me know about this. Unfortunately I'm going to have to work on that day after all and won't be able to get out there. Maybe next time. --Don

·
Registered
688 Posts
+1 for Texas. Lots of opportunity down there. Not sure about ORV trails.
I don't want to take the Black Friday thread off the rails but I can attest to the fact that, as big a place as Texas is, there's not a ton of 4 wheeling opportunities down there unless you have friends that have land or have land yourself. Most of the state is privately owned land. However, there are a few off road parks if that's your kind of thing.

Having said that I also may go back down there someday. I'm also fairly sick of the wet NW. Tons of jobs down there. The state is still booming. Besides, CO and NM trails can be a short 4 to 16 hours away depending on where you live in TX. :)

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #73

·
Registered
245 Posts
If I'm not there by 10 it means I'm at work and won't be making it.

·
Premium Member
4,564 Posts
Take your rubbers! With all the rain from last week plus that of today's, it should be nice and mucky...depending on the trail. Curious to read about downed trees from the storm.

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
61 - 80 of 83 Posts