Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Have you ever thought about color matching the roof? Ive seen the Voodoo Blue FJ's with matching roofs and it looks awesome! I am also going to black out the silver trim on mine but just going to use Plasti-Dip.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Love the painted black roof! I like the way the texture and 'shininess' of the paint matches the rest of the body paint, rather than bedliner or vinyl.

·
4-Corners Moderator
5,239 Posts
Looks good! Black outs are always nice! I'll edit your thread title slightly to make it a little more specific.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just yesterday I finished my black-out. Replace F/R End-caps, Side Mirrors and door handles and F/R bumper trim. I like the look! I have all the gray pieces if anyone is interested.
Man that looks awesome! I did my silver pieces in Plasti-Dip to see how it would turn out. A year later it's still plasti-dip. I like that black roof as well. I still have the standard white, but thinking black may be the way to gooo......Hmmmm.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Looks good! Welcome to the black out club. I was lucky and bought mone already blacked out but it does appear to be a arduous task. I love the black/blue look. My top is rhino lining and just got done raptor lining my front/rear bumpers, wheel fenders, rock rails and toyota grill. Cant wait to see it all put together.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Also have you pondered tinting your two front windows to match the others? Ive thrown the thought around a time or two but then the chicks wont be able to see ya.. haha jk but i think itd look good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts