Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a pair of Trail Teams 'blackout' rear bumper wings in near perfect condition. These are cosmetically near perfect without any nicks, gouges, or scratches, but do have a few TINY handling marks. I'd rate them at least 9.5 out of 10. Both LH and RH wings for $120 + actual shipping cost to your location. These will be carefully packaged in bubble wrap and boxed. The best online price I could find for new parts is about $110 each, plus shipping. Pure FJ Cruiser sells the pair for $252. Preferred method of payment is via personal check. Ships from So. California. Send PM if interested, first-come, first-served.
Bumper wings 1.jpg

Bumper wings 2.jpg

Bumper wings 3.jpg

Bumper wings 4.jpg

Bumper wings 5.jpg

Bumper wings 6.jpg

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oops, how embarrassing!!

Yes, they are FRONT wings ... somehow they ended up in the box labeled Rear Wings, and I never looked closely, just grabbed them for photos.

Unabooger is first in line, if he decides not to purchase them, nwatkins is next in line.

·
Registered
2011 FJ Cruiser - Iceberg - 4x4 - Automatic - Offroad Package - Convenience Package
63 Posts
I'm also interested if the others fall through.

·
Registered
2007 FJ M/T Arctic Silver 285/70/17 no BMC no Rub
656 Posts
Do you have the rear bumper wings?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts