Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
i have not heard of any success, i had the luck of knowing someone that purchased a tt and changed out the rims and i purchased them from her, i love them...
Your Voodoo looks awesome with those black TRD rims on it. You made a wise decision.:rocker:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey Migz pending the outcome of my lift and how it looks I may bet getting some different rims. If so I will be parting with mine. Im sorry I cant give you a definite answer now. you are probably wanting them right now...i would

·
fka GW193
1,390 Posts
Hey Migz pending the outcome of my lift and how it looks I may bet getting some different rims. If so I will be parting with mine. Im sorry I cant give you a definite answer now. you are probably wanting them right now...i would
I think Migz already has his second set, but if you still need a recipient for them, i will happily make an offer you will, I'm sure be happy with. I have been to at least seven dealerships in the area with no luck.

·
Registered
220 Posts
have you tried purchasing them from the dealer? I am in Hawaii and all I had to do was go to the Toyota parts regional warehouse here on island and ask for them. They had them in stock and sold them to me right away. Didnt ask for a ViN number or anything like that.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I would really really like to get ahold of a set of black TRDs. If nothing else, I wouldn't mind get a set of the sliver ones and painting them black. They are gonna get torn up anyways, and rattle can blacks makes it easy to touch up.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey GW, If you are not in a hurry for them I will keep you in mind. Like i mentioned earlier after I get my lift installed I may be tempted to get a wider wheel. Or will I safely be able to run 305/70/16 on the black trd wheels?

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
but if you still need a recipient for them, i will happily make an offer you will, I'm sure be happy with. I have been to at least seven dealerships in the area with no luck.
I think someone just got HIGH JACKED.
The thread poster should get dibs. just my 2cents.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol....i im gonna try to scam to see what happens...if not ill get the silver then just spray them the same way i did my procomps...no chips in almost a year...good enough for me

·
fka GW193
1,390 Posts
I think Migz already has his second set, but if you still need a recipient for them, i will happily make an offer you will, I'm sure be happy with. I have been to at least seven dealerships in the area with no luck.
I think someone just got HIGH JACKED.
The thread poster should get dibs. just my 2cents.
No highjack intended:simmadown: Just getting name out there in case they became available, Singha, I totally agree thread poster has my vote too. No issues here

·
Registered
3 Posts
have you tried purchasing them from the dealer? I am in Hawaii and all I had to do was go to the Toyota parts regional warehouse here on island and ask for them. They had them in stock and sold them to me right away. Didnt ask for a ViN number or anything like that.
Do you have the part #'s?

I think I can get the ordered with the right part#'s

Thanks

·
Registered
220 Posts
I actually used this forum to get the part number using search. If you cant find it let me know and I will see if I can find it on here or check out my receipt for the number. I am suprised everyone has so much trouble getting these rims. Maybe the Hawaii guys are different because they fall under SERVCO Toyota and not Toyota North America?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts