Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can anyone confirm there will be a black FJ with a White roof like this one.
We have seen pics of a black mod with a sort of black roof, but I haven't seen a Black and White versions------It looks pretty good I'd say!-----I still want my TAN though,....damn!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I would agree that it looks like a cop car. But the all black in my opinion looks like some government assault vehicle... I love it - I still want yellow.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FJ Cruiser #8 said:
i think the black with the white top looks a thousand times better than the all black.......hopefully it will come out like this ,since i cant have tan or green
maybe something like this??

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ya, I just did that one to show all the ladies what their FJ could look like if they hooked up with someone who knew how to trick it out.----I'll have an extra hand once I get mine built :rolleyes:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Trainwreck:

Please show me Voodoo Blue with black rims and the white top repainted black.

Thanks!! Edadis

·
Registered
378 Posts
billyg said:
da'mn the brown is awsome...perfect..i want one!! ;-)

Even though the white roof has grown on me, I have met with 3 body shops that say they can match the roof to any color I pick...hmmmmm what to do :confused:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
bubbahotep said:
Even though the white roof has grown on me, I have met with 3 body shops that say they can match the roof to any color I pick...hmmmmm what to do :confused:
The answer to that one is easy... just do whatever the voices in your head tell you to do once you get your FJ in your hot little hands.

·
Registered
378 Posts
The voices are telling me to buy upgrades instead of waste money at the paint shop.

But the voices are also telling me to buy this vehicle no matter what the final cost. :eek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts