Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay.. so before someone shouts "Search!" I've spent the last hour and a half reading through threads on this forum and others about guys who have blacked out their stock 17" Alloys and that's all well and good... But what I haven't been able to find is evidence that anyone has ever blacked out the 16" All-Terrain Alloys that come on the All-Terrain package. I find this difficult to believe given the prevalence of guys doing blackouts..

So... Can anyone point me in the right direction?

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
We have a fellow Northeaster that did those wheels in an Anthracite color. It's on a VooDoo and instead of blackout she did all the silver bits (and wheels) in a dark gray. Very cool. I can say it is one of my favorite Northeaster builds.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow.. Hey Thanks a lot! That looks amazing! Any more photos to be found anywhere? I'd love some close-ups!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Blu,

Hey thanks for the pics... This is exactly what I was looking for... Whoever is behind the camera seems to know what they're doing... Bravo...

Any info on the process? Did you spray them yourself? Were they powder-coated? Also what rubber are you running and what lift? Your stance looks very tastefully done.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Jbell also did his. Check out his build thread

1 - 6 of 6 Posts