Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I'm not a dealer but everyday I pass this black cherry FJ at Flatirons Subaru in Boulder, CO and I keep thinking to myself this would be a perfect rig for anyone wanting to build up a dedicated off-roader. I looked at it once but didn't talk with sales person about it, so I don't know what they are asking or the mileage or year. It's a base model 6MT with 17" steelies, nothing extra. To me this is perfect for someone wanting to do a real complete rebuild on an FJ for some serious offroading. Just wanted to pass this on to the forum, check it out if interest.

·
Registered
185 Posts
OK, I'm not a dealer but everyday I pass this black cherry FJ at Flatirons Subaru in Boulder, CO and I keep thinking to myself this would be a perfect rig for anyone wanting to build up a dedicated off-roader. I looked at it once but didn't talk with sales person about it, so I don't know what they are asking or the mileage or year. It's a base model 6MT with 17" steelies, nothing extra. To me this is perfect for someone wanting to do a real complete rebuild on an FJ for some serious offroading. Just wanted to pass this on to the forum, check it out if interest.
Yeah, I've seen that one too. I think its a 2007, but I'm not sure....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts