Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
"Old School Voodo" seals build up

Well it all started with a 2008 Voodoo blue 4x4 5 speed A/T with side bags, A trac ,rear Def lock, OEM roof Rack, OEM Brush Guars and the Off Road Package

scroll down for all the add ons:)

Attachments

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Than after lots of research and driving some of our vendors koo koo I decided to go with the "Hybrid" suspenssion lift by Metal Tech which included front Race Runners 3" Coil Overs and rear 895 OME & N71 Nitro Shocks.

Thank you Sammy and the whole STI Motorsports Team for installing these:)) Mark ..u are the FJ Ace:)

Attachments

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And today came that huge surprise when Sammy called me in....and guess what.... he put on my rig a super bad A$$ set of 5 wheels & 5 34" good Year MTR's...now this is WOW:bananahump-slvrathl
they also installed the TRD Rock Rails:)

only bump is, there is still rub, so back to sammy and the STI guys for a body mount chop I guess:)

next to come, front winch bumper & upper Light bar:)

I highly recomand these guys, and Sammy promissed special pricing to all of my FJ friends:)...I think he is hooked up with FJ virus...lol...about time to sell his Hummer I guesss:rocket:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Lookin good my friend. Love the new additions.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Nice taste in wheels.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
It's looking good. I will be looking forward to see your progress in the future!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
NICE!! Guess we'll see this one tomorrow!:)

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Looking good, I like the wheel and tire combo. :)

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
after performing the body mount chop I also ended up "whiting out" the FJ, so all lower parts such as bumpers & flairs where "blacked out" and all silver was white...I love the "old school" look + all emblems in white:bananahump-slvrathl

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 FJC 4X4 - Sandstorm
511 Posts
very nice

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
here are the body mount chops:)

Attachments

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
and the last addition...AFE Cold Air Intake Pro 7:)...I love the new sound & feel:bananahump-slvrathl

Attachments

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i really like the whiting and blacking out you did. its the same as i was thinking about so i guess i cant do it. oh well. nice job
well...i didnt TM yet so you should be fine:), btw, i saw u are from socal, so if u need anyrthing, tires, wheels, CAI, everything u can immagine, my friend at STI can hook you up;-)

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
looks great!
thanks:), nice rig yourself, how do u like it?, and i see i should add my FZ 1 & ZX12 to the list:bananahump-slvrathl ... ride safe:pimp:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks, i'll keep them in mind. Where is STI?
off La Cienega & 10 Fwy, let me know, i live near by (BH), i'll hook u up with Sammy (owner)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts