Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to post a thread to ask a question about my 2010 FJ Cruiser's bluetooth capabilities.
When we bought our 2010 FJ cruiser, we were told that it came with bluetooth, I've been scouring the internet for ways to connect my phone to the car but nothing seems to be working. I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight or advice into whether I actually have a bluetooth kit installed and/or how to pair it with my phone.

Here are pictures of what I suspect is the microphone along with the steering wheel, and the stereo system which both have buttons that seem to be related to calling.

For reference the phone I am trying to connect is a Samsung S10 and with whatever I tried the FJ cruiser would not show up as a connectable device.

Any insight is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Microphone?? Steering wheel with call volume buttons
Plant Sky Vehicle Window Motor vehicle
Speedometer Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Car

Vehicle Plant Car Gear shift Steering part

· Registered
331 Posts
Looks just like my 2007 without Bluetooth.

FJ Jammer radio/cd with steering controls.

I would guess your FJC does not have Bluetooth.

Google GTA Bluetooth kit. Their kit allows the use of the steering wheel controls.

· Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Looks like my 2010 FJammer. Take a look here for options:

I posted my solution here to keep my OEM look. However, I don't think they make my product anymore...

· Registered
2008 Voodoo 6mt
121 Posts
Looks like you have an aftermarket add on for hands free. I haven't seen a factory toyota switch like that before. Best guess is you will have to follow the wires from the switch and see if the control box has a model number on it. From there you should be able to Google the instructions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.