Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
No worries fellas. I might try to make an appt on Friday to do it but have a feeling he's booked out for awhile :lol:

He is only available M-F

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
605 Posts
Or you could just say in Utah and not leave!!! :D

Fred believe me I wish that was currently an option, I have a house and mortgage back in Minnesota keeping us there....hopefully in a year or two I can sell and relocate permanently. :-(

I've come pretty close to just walking away from my house and mortgage in the midwest but just can't bring myself to do it unless I already had a house here waiting for me.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
No worries fellas. I might try to make an appt on Friday to do it but have a feeling he's booked out for awhile :lol:

He is only available M-F

I'm actually going to be in the West Desert with Kurt, and a few more people, for a couple days. I can mention to him that you want to get this done asap and let you know what he has to say.

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Cool. I may be able to bring it to him Thursday too. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Cool. I may be able to bring it to him Thursday too. Thanks!

I apologize, we discussed many things on this trip, but I spaced off talking to him about this. Give him a call tomorrow, and I'm sure he can get you get you in as soon as he can.
:cheers:

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
No worries! I'll be calling him today. Still not sure if I'm going with 285s, 305s, or 315s but it won't hurt to have a BMC no matter what. :cheers:

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I just made a plastic surgery appt with Kurt on Thursday. BMC on the way! :rocker:

Nice...there's a rumor that if you can pin his employee Olly, you can get a discount. ;) Just kidding, I wouldn't try anything with Olly, he is a MMA fighter, and a good one at that. :rocker:

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Nice...there's a rumor that if you can pin his employee Olly, you can get a discount. ;) Just kidding, I wouldn't try anything with Olly, he is a MMA fighter, and a good one at that. :rocker:
:lol: before you said he is mma, that's what I was assuming :lol:

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
BMC :YOLO: :lol: pics cuz it happened at Cruiser Outfitters in Sandy $150 and done!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Can anyone post some more pics? like directly underneath the mount so I can see the clearance? Previous owner of my FJ cut part of the mount off but didn't cap it, I'd like to see if it's worth paying to have it done right...

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Here are a couple pics of the underside BMC, driver's side:

:rocker:

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Dang!!! Looks killer Chris!!!
Thanks bro! He did a good job. He will also sell, and install ARB snorkels for $550 installed which is fair too. I'm not sure if I want a snorkel, and if I did, River Raider or ARB style!?

21 - 40 of 67 Posts