Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These items are brand new never installed. Right now body armor is selling for 949. Smittybilt is selling for 349. Resonable offers won't be rejected.

Email me at guilio_2010 at yahoo since I rarely log into this site. If you live in Pittsburgh area, we can meet to exchange. I can send you pictures also.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I believe forum rules state that you have to set a price.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, those are the current prices I am asking. I figured people tend to negotiate so the statement that follows allows for price negotiation as long as it's resonable.

Anymore question, please ask.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
I have the same set up on my 07 FJ. I really like them both. Recently switched out to a Synthetic Line. It's also at a great price.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Yes, those are the current prices I am asking. I figured people tend to negotiate so the statement that follows allows for price negotiation as long as it's resonable.

Anymore question, please ask.
So your price is the price they sell for new, or best offer?

If so you should really clarify in your first post. The way you have it listed is kind of vaguely listing a price.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Dibs on wench. I'll send you a PM

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've been having a bad work week so I haven't been really up to posting info or spending time on this. My bad!!!

Anyhoot, here is the deal for the items.

850 for the bumper
300 for winch

Buyer pays shipping. If you live in Pitt area, we can meet and exchange. If you buy both, I'll go with 1000 for both. Same deal on shipping. Items are big and/or heavy so I have no clue on how to ship or how much.

Again, sorry for vagueness. BTW, it would be faster to send me email. It goes directly to my phone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts