Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so I'm cruising the local dealer web sites looking for a deal I can't pass up. I come across some of the computer generated pictures (not the ones from the Toyota web site to show you the body colors) showing the mirrors and bumper wings painted the same color as the body. Could this be something new for the late 2008's or just a dealer goof?

These are not actual photos of FJ's that are on the car lot, they are the generic pics. just to show the colors on that particular FJ:

FITZGERALD TOYOTA

·
Registered
223 Posts
It's a digital anomaly. All the mirrors, bumper wings, and door handles come from the factory the same color, "Silver".

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
Holy crap, I hope it's an anomaly! I saw the brick and it's looks retarded. It's like that stupid "Laker's FJ".

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
Dude!!!! Where's the stand out Sun Fusion and VooDoos? As expected, they are all sold out with blend in "Earth tones" as leftovers.

:rocket:

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Buy a silver one, mirrors, doorhandles and wings match the body.

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
Dude!!!! Where's the stand out Sun Fusion and VooDoos? As expected, they are all sold out with blend in "Earth tones" as leftovers.

:rocket:
O.K. I was just joking : ) All FJ's ROCK!! :rocker:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Definitely in the minority here, but I kind of like it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
That's actually what I'm doing to mine (minus the door handles). I have a BD and I'm planning on blacking out the bumpers and mirrors in BD to match the rest of the car. I was originally going to do the top as well, but it's kinda growing on me! That will leave only the grill and door handles in silver.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts