Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for some one to point in the rite direction to get this done i dont weld or i would do it myself I would also like to have someone do it thats done it be for and how much am i expecting to pay

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
you talking about york, pa? there is a guy at the toyota dealership there (used to be diehl) that does a great chop.

·
Registered
57 Posts
If I was you, I would talk to ProStreet, he told me today that he got his done for about $85 and it looks great.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
you talking about york, pa? there is a guy at the toyota dealership there (used to be diehl) that does a great chop.
Air Walker, first name- Air, last name= Walker is a service manager at Toyota of York, PA.

Email:Air Walker <[email protected]>
Landline: 717-718-4700

Be sure to talk to Air though. He is off on Mondays I believe because he works on Saturday and Sunday. Tell him you're got his name through the FJ Bruisers.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Air Walker, first name- Air, last name= Walker is a service manager at Toyota of York, PA.

Email:Air Walker <[email protected]>
Landline: 717-718-4700

Be sure to talk to Air though. He is off on Mondays I believe because he works on Saturday and Sunday. Tell him you're got his name through the FJ Bruisers.:cheers:
yup..thats him. thanks for replying with the info. i believe John is the tech that actually does it but Air is a great guy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
yup..thats him. thanks for replying with the info. i believe John is the tech that actually does it but Air is a great guy.
Please let me know how it turns out...and post some pics when its done. I am in Baltimore City and York is not far away for quality work.

Much appreciated!:cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts