Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get my body mounts chopped in the Sierra Vista/Tucson area? Thanks,

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Real men just use their hands.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Buy a grinder for $20 at harbor freight and do it yourself. It's easy!
I've got a grinder but not a welder. Did you weld a plate over the area you cut? Thanks,

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
their is a thread somewhere where a guy used a metal epoxy to put a new piece back on. He cut what he needed out, matched a new piece and then simply epoxied it into place and spray painted it for rust protection. It turned out really nice. Im sure someone will find it and post it here soon.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
HPE High Performance exhausts 1100 S. Plumer Tucson AZ 85719 my company owns this place and they have installed lift kits for my buddies, and plenty of other custom work. Talk to Jimmy the head mechanic and master welder he will hook you, dont forget to mention Jake sent you. If ya come by make sure I know so I can meet ya:D their prices are reasonable and fair:)

Jake

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Nice avatar BTW:lol: dont forget to check out AZ fj forums too!

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
I've done several people's, including my own. If you hold out till my next FJ Cruiser backyard barbecue, you can do it with me while a dozen inebriated onlookers offer advice. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts