Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a good body shop recommendation near Houston, TX?

After a recent collision, I need help selecting a body shop for repairs to my '07. The Toyota dealer near me in Houston had poor service at the collision center and a boneyard of cars in the parking lot. The guy in line behind me even recommended I take it elsewhere.

Other than upgrading to 6112/5100 suspension and over-sized BFGs, my FJ is original with 182k miles. Preserving the factory look is important to me.

Needs: Bumper, bumper cover, grill, hood paint, fender paint, door paint, fender alignment + whatever else they find. Pics attached. I have the insurance estimate approved and ready to roll. Send me a PM!

FYI...posting this in general since there is minimal activity in the Texas sub-forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
I work at Gulf States Toyota - the distributorship for the 5 state area. We send all our pool vehicle issues to Westside Lexus. I've never seen bad work come out of that shop. If it was my personal vehicle, that is where I'd take it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I work at Gulf States Toyota - the distributorship for the 5 state area. We send all our pool vehicle issues to Westside Lexus. I've never seen bad work come out of that shop. If it was my personal vehicle, that is where I'd take it.
Thanks Mikesth!

I plan to stop by there this afternoon to see their setup.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Westside Lexus did great work. Thanks for the recommendation!!! Finished product below...

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Westside Lexus did great work. Thanks for the recommendation!!! Finished product below...
Happy to hear you are pleased BaylorFJ - They really are exceptional - even while undergoing the revamp of their dealership!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Master Auto Body and Upholstery on Harwin at Fondren. The shop isn't much to look at, but they do fantastic work and I'm picky. Ask for Victor, he will take care of you.

Did a total repaint on my 2007 and you'd never guess the age by looking at it.

Master Auto Body and Upholstery 713-785-6533

1 - 6 of 6 Posts