Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short, my car was hit last weekend while parked in Hoboken, no note or nothing from the douche who did it. To me it seems like a plow hit it as the damage is fairly high but who knows. Anyway, can anyone recomend a descent body shop in the area or maybe know someone who works at one that could offer a fellow FJ'er a discount :cheers:. Pics are attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey, four days late but you could try hitting up Tecnaut Auto Body in Elizabeth NJ. Before i got my FJ I took my Mitsubishi there to get my rear driver side door repainted ( kid on a bike smashed into it.) They did everything for 200 dollars, good work too.

Address is 903 East Grand St. Elizabeth, NJ 07201

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Better late then never! Thanks i'll give them a call and get a quote. Insurance gave me $1200 to get it fixed so hopefully i can save some of that...need new tires soon!!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey now,
Sorry for the late reply. I'm a fellow Hoboken FJ owner. I had some work done in the heights for a good price. I'm trying to fing the name of the place, but if it's not too late, check out jersey city heights or union city, etc... a lot of body places that do good work relatively cheap. It helps if you speak spanish, I don"t.... No bueno.... I'll try to fiind the name in the meantime. -Ed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts