Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I happened to catch a post over on /r/overlanding by a member offering a solid discount on all ARB products a couple weeks ago. It seemed a little shady at first, which is why I hesitated to post here in case it did end up being a scam. Turns out one of the moderators of that subreddit is Josh the owner of https://bomberproducts.com/.

I ordered the CKMA12 compressor and tire inflation kit, but wound up getting the compressor and a tire inflator with gauge instead. Simple mixup between two very similar-sounding products. Josh was very fast at responding via email through out the process. He ended up shipping the correct product at no charge before I could even write an email asking if he verified the mixup! Really awesome customer service. So, big props to Bomber Products. Go support them if you can!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was a very limited-time offer on the discount a couple weeks back, it wasn't on the site then either. You had to message him through reddit. I just wanted to express that the customer service was fantastic.

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
$290 plus shipping? Doesn't seem very discounted to me. I was able to find the identical compressor for $275.50 and free shipping...
I was thinking the same thing, thanks for the confirmation!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts