Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
What a difference huh? Now that you've started it, watch out! :lol: Are you running 265 BFG MT?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Nice lift! Your FJC is looking good. Congrats.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks All For the kind words !! Yeah I am happyand I am going to buy pitts tires off of him. I will give him a call tonight.. I hope he is back from the Honnymoon.. I am hopeful to get hooked up with him soon and get the tires on..

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What a difference huh? Now that you've started it, watch out! :lol: Are you running 265 BFG MT?
Right size but they are Dunlop's . Its what the dealership put on when I got it.. Good tire and they are still going strong at 46500 miles on them... But now I need 33's....

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Right on brah!! gonna see you at surf n turf this year?? hope so!!
You know it Brah!!! :cheers:

I will be there this year.. I may even go in the middle of July while you all are at the Summit... But We are hooked for Pismo this year... Are you going to bring the Family this time???:wave:

·
C4B_Rocks
766 Posts
wooh hooo! Boss got his LIFT.. Now it's time to set up a day run and have you test out you'r lift.

:thinkerg:Anyone want to do a end of July run?:thinkerg: My ITCH had been kicking in and can't stop it I almost drove on one of the SF beaches...lol But that ain't no fun I need some nice camber action fix the itch... :rocker::rocker::bandit:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dude what about Pismo In the middle of july?? There is a camping trip going on.. The wife and I wanted to go but not real sure if we will have enough funds yet.. Hmm MAybe a weekend at Hollister??? But yeah we need to do something real soon!!!

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
You know it Brah!!! :cheers:

I will be there this year.. I may even go in the middle of July while you all are at the Summit... But We are hooked for Pismo this year... Are you going to bring the Family this time???:wave:
Oh yeah, I'm definitly at least bringin my 4 yr old, we'll have to see about the wife and newborn. Might rent a camper this time if they go.

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Boss Bro - :rocker:

Real Boss - :cheers:

-

-

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh yeah, I'm definitly at least bringin my 4 yr old, we'll have to see about the wife and newborn. Might rent a camper this time if they go.
Cool !! then our kid will be able to play together! My son just turned four this weekend and we had a pirate party for him at the beach !! good day but mom and dad are now exhausted... Mom has the week off but here I am at work.. Oh well.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey Boss, now you can load up even more gear in the cruiser for camping:clap:... I can't believe a few month ago you were about ready to sell your FJ and look at you now :bigthumb:
yeah it is amazing how much can change is a couple of months....

HEHE What can I say I like to bring alot of crap, not always what
I need. I guess it all worked out in the end... Now maybe I will be able to floow you a little bit better....

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
With the new lift comes new tire.. Just got the wheels and tires from pit today.. Looks good and now I am real happy!!:bigthumb:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts