Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
linky no worky. plus, botach tactical blows...unless you like piss poor customer service.:bigthumb:
Link works for me, and I have had nothing but good experiences with Botach.

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts
Link no good, directs you to a Yahoo log in screen.

·
Registered
78 Posts
linky no worky. plus, botach tactical blows...unless you like piss poor customer service.:bigthumb:
Same here, Botach customer service sux...... I ordered some equipment from them once and after six weeks it still hadn't shipped and no one could give me a straight answer. I canceled the order and went with LApolicegear.com, much better customer service.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OOPs! Thanks. Fixed it.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Same here, Botach customer service sux...... I ordered some equipment from them once and after six weeks it still hadn't shipped and no one could give me a straight answer. I canceled the order and went with LApolicegear.com, much better customer service.
Strange, we've ordered from them at least 10 times w/no problems.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
They are hit or miss with CS. I ordered some boots from them and they were fine because they had the boots in stock.

·
Registered
78 Posts
They are hit or miss with CS. I ordered some boots from them and they were fine because they had the boots in stock.
Your right, definitely hit or miss with these folks. One of the guys at work said he never had a problem with them when I asking around about the customer service. They did cancel my order promptly. They do have some great deals on boots and equipment.

·
Banned
2,984 Posts
I used to work in the area, so I would just drive in and talk to BK myself. I swear, that place is a front for Maosaad (sp?). But they have some of the best prices, especially in person. Sometimes they kick off a little more since they don't have to ship. I use them a LOT, especially with the lithium battery sales....25 batteries for $24. Sweet!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I used to work in the area, so I would just drive in and talk to BK myself. I swear, that place is a front for Maosaad (sp?). But they have some of the best prices, especially in person. Sometimes they kick off a little more since they don't have to ship. I use them a LOT, especially with the lithium battery sales....25 batteries for $24. Sweet!
Yeah, they have these on sale too.

400 batteries for $.79 each.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I have ordered 3 pairs of Danner boots, 3 Volt Lithium Batteries, Hatch bag and Stinger recharge batteries. Never a problem. :wave:

·
Premium Member
6,533 Posts
I'm surprised the spec's don't say how many lumens. Anyone know for this 3.8w model?

DEWFPO

1 - 15 of 15 Posts