·
Registered
460 Posts
Damn why doesn't this work on a 2010?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
To be perfectly honest, I don't know why it wouldn't work in a 10 or 11 FJC. I'm not sure if the spot on the dash is still there or not? Maybe they changed the wiring harness and it's no longer equipped with the plug for it? Not really sure though. I know that Toyota says 2007-2009 for it though and I verified that with Tech Assist this morning.

As far as compatibility with the subwoofer, I don't know why it wouldn't work. As far as I can tell, it really doesn't have anything to do with the factory sub in any way. I'm looking at the installation instructions right now and it doesn't mention anything at all about interferences of any sort.

According to the installation instructions, this is indeed a plug and play installation.

Pics are now available so email me if interested.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Oh well.. Guess it isn't meant to be... :(

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just so everyone knows, this is what he is selling according to the part number.

Googling the part number only really shows this wiring harness.

Navigation System Wire Harness PT917-35071-WH
Layton,
Thanks for posting that picture. However, if you use Google Images and google the part number, PT917-35071, it shows pictures of the nav unit. In your post, you noted the part number as having a -WH on the end which would indeed be JUST the harness.

Thanks again for posting the picture.

·
Registered
155 Posts
While I have one and like it for the map feature, it's a hard sell with all of the modern GPS units out there. Best of luck.

BTW the installation on this is REALLY easy, took me about 30 minutes.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts