Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(SOLD)

Bought these in the http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...ht-racing-uca-s-group-buy-metal-tech-4x4.html then the guy installing my lift told me I didn't really need them for an OME 3" lift so I figured I would sell them and recoup that money. I bought a lift with them so I got them for $375 and that is what you get them for! They are normally $450

price is firm and buyer pays shipping. Located in Atlanta area and am in Aiken, SC quite often if you want to avoid shipping charges.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Re: Brand new Light Racing upper control arms

I'm surprised the technician said that you would not need the UCAs. Mine sure did after my OME was installed in order to get the alignment back into specs. Your choice.

·
Registered
790 Posts

Any lift changes the geometry and I would put these on right away to regain factory specs.

·
Registered
243 Posts

I didn't install them when i installed my lift to see how it drove/handled...I ordered them a month later and installed them asap. Driving at highway speeds made the fj feel not as stable and hitting bumps on the road caused a lot of feedback in the steering wheel. I had to hit my brakes at highway speeds once and the steering wheel tried to jerk to the left and made it very unstable trying to slow down and this was after an alignment also.

After the UCA install, it drives like it did stock and the way it should.

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

You guys trying to get commission for helping me sell these?? ;)

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Yup! PM me your address and I will get you a total price with shipping tomorrow

·
Registered
6,957 Posts

Wow that was a fast sale!

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I knew they'd go quick at the group buy price!

Thanks Trunkmonkey, they'll be shipped out tomorrow and should be on your doorstep Thursday! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
If this deal somehow falls through...please contact me.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
I knew they'd go quick at the group buy price!

Thanks Trunkmonkey, they'll be shipped out tomorrow and should be on your doorstep Thursday! :bigthumb:
I figure 10% is a good commission rate! :lol: Glad the sale went so well. (Still can't believe you want to sell them though.)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts