Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*****************POSTING FOR A FRIEND********************

You can ask questions here but I DO NOT have the lift and don't know much about it. For faster info, contact Deryl at the email or phone listed below.

BRAND NEW TOYTEC COILOVERS - Bilstein Shocks Eiback Springs (TTAFCS-6005)

Included in kit: ToyTec Front coil over shocks adjustable from 1 to 3 1/2" front lift. Pre set to 2 1/2" lift.
Front bolt on lift, no spring compressor needed. Bilstein 5100 Maintenance free shocks. Eiback Springs.
Fits 05-09 Tacoma (does not work on the 5-Lug Tacoma), 07-09 FJ Cruiser and 03-09 4Runner. Includes spanner wrenches, sway bar relocates and instructions. Sold in sets of 2.

This part fits the following vehicles:
Toyota: 4Runner 2003 - 2009
Toyota: FJ Cruiser 2007 - 2009
Toyota: Tacoma 2005 - 2010

COVINGTON,LA

$650.00

[email protected] OR 985-630-9825

·
Premium Member
1,382 Posts
Thanks Mike! Deryl and I have worked out a deal!:rocker: He's a real nice guy and look forward to meeting him. I really appreciate you sending out this deal!:cheers:
Brian

·
Registered
954 Posts
Awesome! Are you going to do the install yourself? I can't wait to check out your truck after you put it on. I really like mine so far. I don't think you will be dissapointed.

·
Premium Member
1,382 Posts
Awesome! Are you going to do the install yourself? I can't wait to check out your truck after you put it on. I really like mine so far. I don't think you will be dissapointed.
Thanks Mike! I'm hoping to install them myself but I know I could use some help.:thinkerg: So if there is anyone looking to do a mod party between New Orleans and McComb, I've got a project to add!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Thanks Mike! I'm hoping to install them myself but I know I could use some help.:thinkerg: So if there is anyone looking to do a mod party between New Orleans and McComb, I've got a project to add!
I am pretty lousey at pulling wrenches, but according to my wife I'm real good at watching other people work, so If you need someone to hand you things or get you a beer I'm in.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Mike! Deryl and I have worked out a deal!:rocker: He's a real nice guy and look forward to meeting him. I really appreciate you sending out this deal!:cheers:
Brian
I had lunch with Deryl today. He told me you guys had worked something out. I'm glad it worked out for you. If anyone gets together for a wrenching session, let me know. If I am free I can lend a hand. Not a great mechanic but I can follow directions and turn a wrench.:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,382 Posts
I had lunch with Deryl today. He told me you guys had worked something out. I'm glad it worked out for you. If anyone gets together for a wrenching session, let me know. If I am free I can lend a hand. Not a great mechanic but I can follow directions and turn a wrench.:bigthumb:
Sounds great Mike and Jonas! I think a wrenching session is definitely in order. I'm no mechanic either, not good at directions:thinkerg:, but can supply all the beer needed! :cheers: I'm open for Sunday Jan 30th if anyone wants to get together.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts