Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vision X just released their all-new Light Cannon! This light puts out 1,000 feet of usable light! What's cool about this light? You can change beam patterns on the fly, and also change beam colors just with covers!

3,500 actual lumens, 5,000 raw lumens using a SINGLE 25-watt LED!!

4.5" in Diameter.

Covers available in Euro or Flood. Available colors are Black, Amber, Blue or Red!

Retail is $449 per pair, covers are $20/each. PM us for forum pricing!

https://www.offroadgears.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=CTL-CPZ110KIT

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still waiting on good pics, but here are a few I found on the web.

"Took a picture tonight but the good ol iPhone just wouldn't pick up the light that far down. So I had to aim the light lower to show anything on a picture. This was about 1,000 feet and I kid you not it will reach that far no problem. Pretty impressive especially for a single LED. Wish I had a professional camera to show you guys how far this thing shoots. It's called the light cannon for a reason"

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check out the heat sink on the back!

They are also going to have a 9.5" version with a much higher output LED available in the near future :jawdrop:

For those that like the round look better these are going to be a game changer for sure.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Dang these are nice! Not sure 1000' is really that advantageous on the rocks, but definitely for high-speed stuff or late night West Texas driving.

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
Big fan of LED array technology. Glad to see Vision's expertise in reflectors and arrays have melded. Should be a game changer for desert racing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts