Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Brand New Wet Okole Seat Covers

No deal has been made and covers are available until I post sold on this thread.

Covers are still available. Great addition to the FJ for the upcoming summer. Keep your seats clean and interior nice while visiting the beach and mountains.

·
Registered
33 Posts

PM sent.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Bump still available.

·
Registered
5,495 Posts

mmm so tempting. I just blew a ton of cash on the FJ though so I'll have to wait. Bump for you! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
8,997 Posts

I have the all-pro hd steering links. I used them for about 1000 miles. I took them off because I am looking at long travel, in front. Let me know if you may be interested in some sort of trade. We can pm with details if you are interested.
thanks
Don

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I have the all-pro hd steering links. I used them for about 1000 miles. I took them off because I am looking at long travel, in front. Let me know if you may be interested in some sort of trade. We can pm with details if you are interested.
thanks
Don

Thanks for the offer but Im a professional Mall Crawler, and I think my stock steering links will work for those speed bumps at the mall. LOL.

Honestly though, I'd love to build up my rig to offroad but cant afford it at this time. Your steering links would be a waste for me and wouldnt be used to their fullest potential. Thank you though. Congrats on the decision to go long travel!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

bump. covers are still available.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Theyre just sitting in my room, waiting for someone to pick them up....all lonely.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts