Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

341 - 360 of 367 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #341
Cant wait to get out there and meet some of you.

I manage Car Wrap City, we wrapped Skawty's FJ and now I own one!
Sold my FJ tonight for $3k more than I paid for it 2 years ago.
:crying:smile:surprise:crying:smile
I'll still make it out there next time someone goes, I'll just be ridin shotgun!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Anyone heading out to Bridgeport on Dec 31? Looks like they're offering the citizen discount to everyone to visits. I may head out with my brother-in-law who wants to break in his 2017 TRD PRO 4 Runner.

Also, do they sell OHV stickers at Bridgeport?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Anyone heading out to Bridgeport on Dec 31? Looks like they're offering the citizen discount to everyone to visits. I may head out with my brother-in-law who wants to break in his 2017 TRD PRO 4 Runner.

They do not sell them there as far as I know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,788 Posts

We made it out on NYE. Perfect day for wheeling! I think I saw you over at the pavilion. Apologies for not introducing myself, I was on my bike all geared up. Buddy was in the silver 4Runner on several trails most of those jeepers wouldn't do :rocker:
Speaking of gnarly trails I rode up and down the new hill climb over near the main flat area.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Last minute notice: There is a fundraiser going on at Bridgeport for fallen officer Jerry Walker this Saturday (Feb 11th). Rates for entry will be discounted. I'll be there.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
There's some folks from Outsiders Offroad going tomorrow (Sunday the 5th) to Bridgeport.
There's a slim slim chance I can go, the grandkids are coming over tonight and if they stay and WANT to go, it'll be my excuse to get out.
Unless it's a mudfest, then forget it...

341 - 360 of 367 Posts