Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
can my inchworm lefty hitch a ride back home with you??:D I gots too much junk in my trunk..or it'll be up on the roof rack:rofl:

Yes, Jake.

You and anyone else on my way home can pile stuff on my trailer. I am not responsible for anything that gets mistakenly installed on Sonic when I get to Moab :rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
JUST A FYI

Were going to bring One front bumper one rear bumper a couple pairs of sliders and some clamps.

So make room for the goodies.

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
JUST A FYI

Were going to bring One front bumper (for 3D & Katfish) one rear bumper (for 3D & Katfish) a couple pairs of sliders and some clamps (...also for 3D & Katfish).

So make room for the goodies.
Save room for sliders everyone!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Yes, Jake.

You and anyone else on my way home can pile stuff on my trailer. I am not responsible for anything that gets mistakenly installed on Sonic when I get to Moab :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: ohh no I'm bringing the biggest more durable bike lock known to man for this very reason:rofl:

Save room for sliders everyone!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
MMM i love tiny hamburgers:lol:

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
:rofl: ohh no I'm bringing the biggest more durable bike lock known to man for this very reason:rofl:

MMM i love tiny hamburgers:lol:
Oh wait, I do too, nevermind, those are also for us! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I think you may get a couple for registration if I'm not mistaken they were $5 a pop last time.

·
Registered
545 Posts
so... Im not lucky enough to be going to Summit... can I still buy tickets???? I want in!!! and I promise I wont hurt anyone n steal their winnings :cheers:

as long as I win the super charger... otherwise :ninja:

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
I just want to win a ball cap. Maybe a key-fob.

Sliders would be nice, too... :)

·
Premium Member
6,082 Posts
FOR RAFFLE LOOOOSERS:

Don't forget that DOMINICG's rig is the pick-a-part FJ. Take whatever you want, as often as you want. Didn't win at the raffle? No problem.

DOMINICG is just that kind of guy. He's coming to the Summit to show the world that he's a good sport -- and a giver.:cheers:

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Ok, we need to find Don (Pullboy) before he buys his tickets and get him really sauced up. Then, once he is really primed for the raffle we take him to the "ticket seller person" who will gladly take his money.:bigthumb:

I've got a lot of positive Karma built up (hopefully Karma can't read:lol:)

·
Premium Member
6,082 Posts
Ok, we need to find Don (Pullboy) before he buys his tickets and get him really sauced up. Then, once he is really primed for the raffle we take him to the "ticket seller person" who will gladly take his money.
One thing is FOR SURE -- DON must be STOPPED! Whether we take turns pretending to be Don as his name is called out (Don will be passed out - sauced to the gills in his room) or we take him to the "ticket seller", his luck will be the ruin of us all at the Raffle if we don't do something. You know that Pullboy has his eye on that darned supercharger...:flame:

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
I won't threaten violence like others have... but...

Whoever wins the supercharger..

You are perm banned. Just to let you know.

That's the only raffle item besides suspension components that will fit my 4Runner, so its mine.

·
Premium Member
6,082 Posts
Whoever wins the supercharger...You are perm banned. Just to let you know.
I suggest a preemptive strike by banning PUULBOY from the forum and canceling his hotel reservation.

Or as an alternative (I just thought of this and it's likely too late to have them made), pass out 300 PUULBOY masks to everyone at the raffle so when Don's name is called there will be a free-for-all as everyone goes for the goodies.

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
I suggest a preemptive strike by banning PUULBOY from the forum and canceling his hotel reservation.

Or as an alternative (I just thought of this and it's likely too late to have them made), pass out 300 PUULBOY masks to everyone at the raffle so when Don's name is called there will be a free-for-all as everyone goes for the goodies.
OK thats a good one but its might give me night mares seeing 300 Don's running around Ouray. :ugh:

41 - 58 of 58 Posts