Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,995 Posts
There was a Jap show at Newark showground at one time. Also Castle Combe and Stoneleigh

This one might be worth a ‘club’ stand...

I’ve done events with them before and they are good to work with

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
The Japanese show is at Castle Combe in Wiltshire, maybe you’re right about not fitting in with Scooby’s, Supras and alike but to be fair that’s why I love the FJ!

Potentially increase the profile as well.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
There was a Jap show at Newark showground at one time. Also Castle Combe and Stoneleigh

This one might be worth a ‘club’ stand...

I’ve done events with them before and they are good to work with
I’d be up for a club stand (y) There’s a few 4x4 dedicated shows that would also be fun -FJC Owners Club UK:cool:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I finally got around to replacing my troublesome emission control valves. The intermittent fault became pretty much permanent and I now have some shiny new valves (From Megazip) & whilst removing them changed the plugs & air filter.

Seems to be running ok, only time will tell. I will re-open the valves & show how bad they are since last time but I do wonder why did both fail simultaneously causing the valve to partially stick open?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 · (Edited)
New wiper blades and cabin filter replaced today.

i opened the emission valves again and this was the state of them. What would cause this on both? I dont want the new ones to fall into the same state.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Look at this, 2 FJ’s in the UK next to each other! It’s like the Loch Ness monster and Big foot in the flesh 😀

A big thumbs up to to Omo FJ for letting me have his Toyota roof rack. Well happy and feel it sets the 4x4 look now.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts