Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Broken Arrow 3/10

Thought I would try to get some rigs together to run Broken Arrow Trail. Arizona 179, south of Sedona, 1.3 miles from intersection with Arizona 89A
3.1 miles, 2 hours. it has a difficulty rating of 7 in my book. Its the one the pink jeep tours use. I figure it can't be that bad.
If there is interest we can set up a meet point and time. If someone has a different idea I am also game for it.

Don

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Since its only 2 hours, Maybe there is something else we can run up there afterwards..
Soldier's Pass, Schnebly Hill...etc. There are a bunch of easy, scenic runs.

Sean

·
Registered
37 Posts
My FJ is stock - not lifted, stock rubber and I drove Broken Arrow with no problems in early DEC. Did encounter about a half dozen pink jeeps and in spite of what I had heard those fellows were actually pretty nice that day.

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
There are a bunch of Hummers going March 10. I think they are also running BA, Greasy Spoon, Schnebly Hill and Soldier's pass. Not sure on any of the specifics. If you're polite, I'm sure you could go along. Just an idea.

Sean

·
Premium Member
9,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sean
Since I don't see any interest in the run I was putting together, I emailed the guy from the Hummer club and asked if a few FJ's could tag along on the 10th. I will see what his response is. Maybe I could get a few Fj's for this. Just think of the photo ops on that one. FJ's and Hummers in the same frame

·
Premium Member
9,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got a reply from Jose a the hummer forum. He is extending an invitation for any one of us who want to join them on there Sedona run. I am going to join them. He asked for a count, so let me know if anyone else wants in
thanks Sean for the tip

Don

·
Registered
15 Posts
I got a reply from Jose a the hummer forum. He is extending an invitation for any one of us who want to join them on there Sedona run. I am going to join them. He asked for a count, so let me know if anyone else wants in
thanks Sean for the tip

Don
As Puulboy posted, we at Hummer X Club would love to have FJ's out on the trail run with us. Hope to see many of you guys out there.
Jose
[email protected]

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
As Puulboy posted, we at Hummer X Club would love to have FJ's out on the trail run with us. Hope to see many of you guys out there.
Jose
[email protected]
Very nice of you to allow other groups to run with you guys Jose! :)
I don't think they have a beer icon on this site....but I owe ya one!

Have fun guys. :)

Sean

1 - 13 of 13 Posts