Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, today I was hopping over from the drivers side to the passenger side to get outta my FJ (i cant get out of the drivers side because of the tight space and bushes on that side) and I somehow stepped on the left hook that keeps the floor mat from moving and i shattered it into a few pieces. Do you guys know if i can replace this and what part this is called? And if anything, where I can buy it? Thanks a bunch guys!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks a lot! see this is why i love the FJCforum community, we are always looking out for each other! :clap:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Yes. Some of us. :lol::jester::)

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
And some of us are just biding our times, till the perfect time to strike you down, stealing all that you have. Good night.

Reactions: junkyardog

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Good night Captain. :lol::wave:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
There might be some difficulty getting the clips. Not sure Toyota is selling the rubber mats/clips since the accelerator floor mat thing a while back.

Good luck.:cheers:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There might be some difficulty getting the clips. Not sure Toyota is selling the rubber mats/clips since the accelerator floor mat thing a while back.

Good luck.:cheers:
Wait, why would that matter? The FJ wasnt part of that was it?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Those crappy cloth floor mats don't attach to the clips like the rubber mats do? Didn't realize that....if not, don't the cloth mats just move all over the place, then?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts