Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadly my Regional NWFJCC forum seems to be relatively inactive recently. Is there anyone interested in a Saturday Brown's camp run one of these winter weekends?

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would love to join ya. I liked running Browns Camp, but I couldn't make it in time from Phoenix :lol:
Yeah, bummer man. Next time you decide to come Northwest! :rocker:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey, you should join us next time we go wheeling up at browns camp. I seen you before from tacomaworld, I think... I had just gone up with a group of tacoma owners.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, didn't get a chance to comment on this til now. I would love to go with a tacoma group. Any plans soon? And yeah you saw me on Tacomaworld. I use to have a blue 07 DC

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Sadly my Regional NWFJCC forum seems to be relatively inactive recently. Is there anyone interested in a Saturday Brown's camp run one of these winter weekends?
You noticed too?

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
You noticed too?
Well, a buddy and I are headed to BC on the 27th, but we (he in a Ranger) are only going to do the EASY rides. We both are DD's and are not equipped to attempt anything that could possibly break our rigs or get us completely stuck. We are complete noobs...with minimum gear.

It's mostly to get a bit dirty and see the area! If anybody else wanted to come along that would be most welcome!

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, a buddy and I are headed to BC on the 27th, but we (he in a Ranger) are only going to do the EASY rides. We both are DD's and are not equipped to attempt anything that could possibly break our rigs or get us completely stuck. We at complete noobs...with minimum gear.

It's mostly to get a bit dirty and see the area! If anybody else wanted to come along that would be most welcome!
February 29th?

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You noticed too?
Yes, what is with that? I know there are guys around Oregon on this forum. They should get more involved with our local section on here rather than having a completely separate forum that no one looks at either. :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No, Sunday the 27th...

I don't think there is a 29th this year!?!?
I meant to type the 19th I think. Lol. Anyway, anyone who is available should join this run coming up on the 19th. It's a group of Tacomas that are lightly modded, so if anyone is looking for an easier run with limited trail damage, you should hop on your TacomaWorld account and say "COUNT ME IN!" :bigthumb:

Northwest Oregon Scheduled Meet Calendar - Tacoma World Forums

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Anyone else who wants to keep their FJ relatively unscathed at this point doing this run on the 19th?

Mine is stock too.

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Double oops post.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Anyone else who wants to keep their FJ relatively unscathed at this point doing this run on the 19th?

Mine is stock too.
You should check out the list of trucks going on this run on TacomaWorld. A few of them are the chrome wheel/highly polished truck type. It's not going to get crazy. And mine is my DD, so I'll be making sure I can drive home. Nothing stupid. It would be cool to have a few more FJ's to hang with. Right now it's all Tacomas and one 4Runner.

·
Registered
255 Posts

Mine is stock too.
Don't underestimate the trail worthiness of your stock FJ. Locking sandstorm has 33" mud tires and a 3" lift. I did some great trails with that set-up and no body damage. A few pin stripes granted. Those are all supposed to buff out though.
Larry

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Don't underestimate the trail worthiness of your stock FJ. Locking sandstorm has 33" mud tires and a 3" lift. I did some great trails with that set-up and no body damage. A few pin stripes granted. Those are all supposed to buff out though.
Larry
Larry, you need a link to your build thread in your signature! :rocker:

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Alrighty..I'm 80% sure I might tag along. Looking forward to meeting you all.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I got a couple hours of work on the 19th, but I'm trying to schedule around the possibility of joining the Tacos. So tell them pick-em-up boys there may be one more fjc!

I think the last time puul boy was up here we ran Cedar Tree together, then I gave him the 1/8th mile dirt drag ride with my new supercharger!

And on another note LT from Metal Tech will be up there on the 29th, DO NOT FOLLOW HIM!!!!!

SURF HI

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I got a couple hours of work on the 19th, but I'm trying to schedule around the possibility of joining the Tacos. So tell them pick-em-up boys there may be one more fjc!

I think the last time puul boy was up here we ran Cedar Tree together, then I gave him the 1/8th mile dirt drag ride with my new supercharger!

And on another note LT from Metal Tech will be up there on the 29th, DO NOT FOLLOW HIM!!!!!

SURF HI
The 29th? There's only 28 days in this month! :ninja:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts