Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
:clap:BRUTE WHEELS proud sponsor of fjcruiserforums.com brings good news.

We are offering introductory pricing on our wheels
pricing while supplies last or 4/30/2015 only.

$100.00 off MSRP + FREE Shipping to the 48 States.

Visit us @ http://brutewheels.bigcartel.com/
or You Can Purchase via Ebay

Set of 5 wheels $625 on 17x9 RECON-STEATH-CONVOY models.

Set of 4 Wheels $500 on 17X9 RECON-STEATH-CONVOY models.

Any questions please PM me or Email @ [email protected].

Thanks For Visiting my page!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
What color are they? The pic of the FJ has bad lighting and I can't tell if the pics of the wheels are color or not.

·
Registered
61 Posts
maje some matte black ones and I'm totally in :)

·
Registered
898 Posts
Brute, those are some nice wheels and really like "deep dish" or recessed centers. IMHO, I'd just change spokes to matte black, leaving the "rivets" alone to give a little contrast.....or reverse colors on spokes to have matte black, mostly, with same size chrome strip as black is now? Can anybody photoshop these 2 options?

Presume they are cast, not forged" Forged would be expensive; but would save a lot of "unsprung weight", huge difference in handling! For example, the stock 18" cast wheels on my 2000 Ford Lightning weighed 55 lbs ea.
The 20" Boze forged wheels only weighed 35 lbs ea.!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Brute, those are some nice wheels and really like "deep dish" or recessed centers. IMHO, I'd just change spokes to matte black, leaving the "rivets" alone to give a little contrast.....or reverse colors on spokes to have matte black, mostly, with same size chrome strip as black is now? Can anybody photoshop these 2 options?

Presume they are cast, not forged" Forged would be expensive; but would save a lot of "unsprung weight", huge difference in handling! For example, the stock 18" cast wheels on my 2000 Ford Lightning weighed 55 lbs ea.
The 20" Boze forged wheels only weighed 35 lbs ea.!
Thank you! I'll Get back to you with the weight on the 17x9s.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts