Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took me a couple of weeks, but finally got the pictures together from my trip to the cabins in Bryson City, NC the end of December. All you SE region FJers this is a great place to spend some quite time and take an FJ...especially in the winter. These pics on the mountain road were mostly take the third day; conditions were worse the previous two and at the time taking a picture was not on the top of my priority list...especially when trying to drive across a narrow snowy mountain road. What amazed me is how well the FJ climbed one of these hills covered with snow w/ my 43K mile dunlops...I was very impressed.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Looks like fun.

Snow is always interesting.

:cheers:

·
Registered
79 Posts
My house and FJ during that same snow event (we live in Asheville).

Oh, and it's snowing again now.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
fun!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sweet! My wife and I stayed in a cabin at Bryson City on our honeymoon back in summer 08, and the whole time I was thinking I wanted to go back during the winter in the FJ. It's so nice up there.

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
The snow is coming down hard again and they are calling for more until Tuesday. Could be a great weekend to see the Elk over in the Smokies. You need to come back up.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
my wife and i just spent christmas in the mountains just outside of bryson city. we stayed up a mountain side that was up from the nantahala outdoor post/outfitter.......

it was a great weekend of snow and just hanging out with the dogs......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts