Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone out there running the newer version of the buck shot mudder the xmt? i found a really good deal on a set of 285-75-16's and i was looking for some feed back on the tires from anyone who runs them as far a wear,noise,durability and of course overall looks. any input and pics would be greatly appreiated . the only info i could find on them is that the sidewall had some sort of sidebiter where as the original version didnt have this.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Oo that'd be nice, I ran two sets of buckshots as mud tires for my jeeps, they performed great for the price, I didn't like how they never had sidebiters tho... Problem solved!

·
Registered
113 Posts
the original buckshots are a good mud tire and last a while on the road, i havent heard of these new buckshots but if they are like the old ones they are a good mud tire

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have a set of the xmt buckshots 265/75-16 on my 04 tundra they are 4 yrs old have approx 18,000 miles on them and still around 3/4 tread they wear great and not that noisey for a mud tire they go good in the sand i've hed the truck on the beach a couple of times no problems when these tires wear out in definitely buying another set!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts