Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Thank you Steve for giving me a template that will be fun and easy once I get to modding. My poor baby sits in the driveway back home in Oregon while I am deployed. The wife keeps it going on the weekends so at least it sees some driving time. Couple more months to go and the the process will begin. I have to admit I am quite overwhelmed with how many different ways there are to go with this rig, but I guess more options is better than less. I look forward to gaining the knowledge from the experts on here and getting my rig on some trails.

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
:bump:

Some more of you new guys should be making some great build threads.

See post one on some tips. Also, look at other popular build threads for inspiration! I could sit and look at build threads all day long.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thank you for the tips wish i would have read prior to last thread post.. Live and learn, i just like to learn the hard way!

·
Registered
70 Posts
just wondering if there is a way to have a pic beside each persons build thread like there is in the gallery section?
it would be nice to see what you're looking at before clicking the thread. just a thought. lots of sweet builds out there!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.