Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not do any real serious off roading but I do lots of city driving/parking and dislike bumper hits so was thinking of buying a bull bar and just keeping the stock bumper.

Anyone install a bull bumper on their FJ?

Thanks

Randy

·
Registered
49 Posts
There's a few options here. I thought about doing it, but the more I think about it, I'd like to use the money I'd spend on a bull bar towards a full bumper, with or without a bull bar later.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I do not do any real serious off roading but I do lots of city driving/parking and dislike bumper hits so was thinking of buying a bull bar and just keeping the stock bumper.

Anyone install a bull bumper on their FJ?

Thanks

Randy
I thought about it but the one thing that kept me from going with just a bull bar or brush guard was that I wanted something strong enough to protect my truck if someone hit me or if I ran into them. I got real tired of being around crazy drivers of downtown running lights and hitting people in crosswalks. I also wanted the option of mounting a winch and beginning to develop armor for off road.

This is just my opinion for my own situation. I hope it can help as you make your decision.

I'd love to see pics of what your considering too.

Tim:cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
That bumper looks like it has possibilities. Their ph # is area code 503, right in my neighborhood too! Will have to do some follow-up.

Thanks for posting the pic.

Jerry:cheers:

·
Registered
260 Posts
That bumper looks like it has possibilities. Their ph # is area code 503, right in my neighborhood too! Will have to do some follow-up.

Thanks for posting the pic.

Jerry:cheers:
Yeah he custom made it just for me the way I wanted it designed. Give him a call. His name is DEREK and tell him Tim sent you. He'll laugh and then make whatever you want. 503-851-5589 www.revenge-fab.com
:rocker:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts