Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to know if require professional to install these right and left bumper fog lights that are from Ebay. Do they require a switch or do they stay on all the time? I want to be certain they are bright enough for driving on those dark and rainy nights.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Watch a couple youtube videos on installing leds. This will give you a general idea if your mechanic skills are up to the job. All of your extra lights should wired to a relay. That way the switch is only energizing the relay, not the lights themselves. Your Fj has empty switch slots, you can buy switches that fit from ebay. If you use the search function on the site, there are step by step instructions and/or wiring diagrams.good luck

Attachments

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I don’t about ebay ones

but the OEM bumper wing lights can be easily added with toyota oem harness lights and oem switch

mine turns off when high beam is off (like most toyotas)

works wonderful in fog and low light conditions and in dark rainy nights

·
Registered
5,258 Posts
I want to know if require professional to install these right and left bumper fog lights that are from Ebay. Do they require a switch or do they stay on all the time? I want to be certain they are bright enough for driving on those dark and rainy nights.

I'm not finding the link or the conversation. Can you post it here? I'm sure there will be several people that will have advice on how to do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts