Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/IMG][/IMG]hey guys thought i would share ..i hate the front bumper ,but for now has to do ..so i put my high lift on there ,a couple reasons 1,the thigh highlift is so heavy dont want to mess up the side of the fj getting it down off the racks 2,price of mounts ..lol.. i used 3/8 allthread through the plastic and added extra suports to give strength ..its all through the plastic but very strong ,have been wheelin with it this way for a while with no probs

·
Registered
214 Posts
Looks good. Wouldn't want to be rear-ended by you though.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
right on. does it move around at all down there?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no, no movemet at all ..very tight and strong ...you can hang on it with nothing moving ,weight is aginist the metal frame ,with the dog leg braces ...

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
cool.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I like it as well & it would be a hell of a lot easier to get to when needed. Mine is on the driver side roof rack & I've only needed to take it down one time, but it was a pia to take down & put back up due to the weight of it. Got more on fab'n up the brackets?:cheers:

·
Registered
614 Posts
I have the Lucrum winch mount therefore I don't have the inner bar. Is it mounted/attached to that OEM bar?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have the Lucrum winch mount therefore I don't have the inner bar. Is it mounted/attached to that OEM bar?
the bolts are in the plastic ,i know seems strange but ,its tight .the weight of the jack is on the dog legs ,kinda like a shelf ,im sure you could do it with the lucrum ..i like it there in the front ,when i get my bumper i will keep it up front also ..just need the dough ..lol..
hope this helps ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts