Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

BushRanger A-Trax / Sand Tracks Group Buy

7K views 28 replies 14 participants last post by  xtfritz 
#1 · (Edited)
This Group Buy is Sponsored by Lucrum

Well, it took a little doing, but I was able to get in contact with Bushranger and work out the details for a group buy on their X Trax / Sand Track product.

These aren't just for the sand as the name implies. They can be used for recovery from Sand, Mud, Dirt and Snow. They measure 1.5 meters long by 300mm wide.

The manufacturer also has this to say..

"Rubber Cross Beams designed and moulded to create a positive grip on both tyres and terrian.
Built with High Quality Stainless Steel Cable for long life and durability.
Supplied in handy velcro fastened wrap bag for easy storage when not in use."

IF you can find them in the US they retail for between $110 and $125. Through this group buy we can get the A-Trax / Sand Track for $78.50 EACH ($157.00 per pair) + freight..

But wait, there's more.. We don't have to pay freight from Australia! That's right... I negotiated freight charges from the US port of entry in Washington so we'll be saving a grip of money there as well.

Here's the catch.. Once the order is placed, it will be shipped to the USA via a freighter which can take up to 6 weeks (though usually product arrives within a month.) Because of this, I'll be limiting the buy to only a couple weeks.

THE GB WILL BE CLOSING AUGUST 15 @ 9:00 AM (Pacific).

I will be placing the order August 1st so delivery can be made before the desert wheeling season starts and before the Surf-N-Turf event at Pismo Beach / Oceano Dunes.

Although there was no minimum order limit imposed by the supplier, it was clear that if we buy 20 pairs (or 40 individual units) future group buys would be open to us.

Who's in?

1. Sandstormer (2)
2. uphill (2)
3. xtfritz (2)
4. GTKrockeTT (2)
5. Nevadaesh (2)

See less See more
#2 ·
Good looking system and a nice price, can't do it right now though.

Good luck with the GB.

#3 ·
#5 ·
Feel free to spread the word. This is NOT limited to FJs, but I'd appreciate it if those wanting to order did so through this site.

Consider yourself added. :)

mudlovingfj said:
Brian, what was the weight on these bad-mamma-jammas again?
Arien, the weight is something that I cannot find info on. The PSP sand ladders were roughly 60lbs for the set. I'm willing to bet these are less, but I'm just not sure. I'll keep looking for the answer.

#6 ·
Rumor has it that they are 27lbs each.

#10 ·
No problems with shipping once they land in the USA. The Sand Tracks will be piggy backing in on an ARB shipment and ARB will be handling the payment and shipping aspect of this group buy.

#15 ·
Anyone who wanted a set will get them. As stated in the original post, there was not a minimum set to qualify so no worries.

Thanks again to all that showed an interest!
~Brian

#17 ·
I got the cut off date extended to the end of the month so I'll have it moved over to the GB thread ASAP.

As for freight.. It should be around $25 to have 2 shipped from WA to CA, or around $15 to ship just one.

Shipping to anywhere else in the USA should be under $50.

Please keep in mind that the shipping estimates are based on posted UPS ground rates. I do not know who will be used to do the shipping, but I'm figuring UPS is a good place to get the estimates.

#20 ·
I got the closing date extended again to help those that went to summit.

Hopefully 2 more weeks will give everyone time to pinch pennies.

#25 ·
Sorry for the delay everyone. I'll be placing the order on Monday and posting payment / contact info as soon as I get it.

~Brian

#26 ·
Status update???

#28 ·
Once these are delivered, let me know if you would like to sell. After my last adventure, I would be interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.