Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I got a set of their fender flares and proceeded with the installation. About a hour into the install, I found out that my Grandpa had passed away and I needed to make a 700 mile trip in the FJ asap.

Well in my haste I wasn't paying attention where the rubber trim was suppose to be installed and I screwed it up.

So I just called Bushwacker and the lady I spoke with was as nice as she could be. They're sending me out a new roll, free of charge (I even offered to pay).

It's hard to find good customer service these days. I thought it deserved to be shared.

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Sorry to hear about your Grandfather, but that is great news about the customer service.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
I am sorry about your Grandfather, but at least Bushwacker was supportive. I want these pretty bad, but the only thing stopping me is the price. You think their worth it?

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
First of all...Sorry for your loss...

I'm glad you recieved great customer service!

I want to share a little situation...I bought my Bushwhackers almost three yrs ago and paid the premium $500 shipped. No instructions...but I figured out the install...really not to hard.

Now if you ever damage one flare and need a replacement...they told me I have to purchase the whole set...So if you ever decide to add a Snorkal...be sure you cut it out correctly the first time...or else your Fugged! Once you find out they sell them by the set...not individually.

Maybe now they offer just one replacement fender flare...Ask them that one question before you purchase.

·
Banned
2,640 Posts
ive had several order just one, or need just one, and never had a problem getting one..it may just a matter of who you talk to, or what time you catch them..but, i am glad to hear that they are still doing what they can to maintain a happy customer base...as for worth, ive been happy with mine, and think they are work it. esp since they seem to protect more then the factory

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
ive had several order just one, or need just one, and never had a problem getting one..it may just a matter of who you talk to, or what time you catch them..but, i am glad to hear that they are still doing what they can to maintain a happy customer base...as for worth, ive been happy with mine, and think they are work it. esp since they seem to protect more then the factory
Maybe I dealt with the wrong distributor! :wave: I would still ask that question about the sale off one replacement...from whomever you buy from.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts