Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that have installed wheel spacers what size did you go with 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" ? My 33x12.50 are looking a little lost in the wheel wells with the bushwhacker flares

·
Registered
57 Posts
Are you sure the Bushwackers will fit with the Trail Gears sliders on...maybe you'll want to measure...(I'm not sure how long the sliders are).?
airlaird

·
Registered
878 Posts
For those that have installed wheel spacers what size did you go with 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" ? My 33x12.50 are looking a little lost in the wheel wells with the bushwhacker flares
you should definitely do some measuring

strait edge down from the side of your fender or where ever you want your tires to be out to. then make sure the size spacer necessary to achieve that will work at the body mount, sway bar and front bumper if stock. A cardboard cut out of the side profile of your tire or even just a tape measurer again will work for this

·
Registered
40 Posts
I got Spider Trax 1.25" Wheel Spacer installed too with a 3 ' life, but i am still waiting to install my Bushwhackers

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Are you sure the Bushwackers will fit with the Trail Gears sliders on...maybe you'll want to measure...(I'm not sure how long the sliders are).?
airlaird
They fit with allpro sliders and a allpro rear. It is a tight fit though. The bushwackers when flexed out pretty good will touch the sliders. The bumper on the back touches the bushwackers as well. However, they do fit.

My 295/75's don't look lost in the wheel well IMO. They barely tuck inside the bushwackers as well. So, I get to use the bushwackers for there intended purpose which is to keep from spraying mud up the side of the FJ.

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
They fit fine with the Trail-Gear sliders as well.

I don't have any pics here with me at the office, but with the All-Pro 1.5" spacers, stock alloys, 285/70/17, they are almost perfectly even with the edge of the bushwackers.

If I had any wider tires, I would want the 1.25", so I wouldn't stick out past the flares.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts