Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came out to the FJ in the morning to this:

What a way to start the week.

They managed to steal some change, sunglasses, one golf shoe(not sure why they didn't take both) and a Piccolo trumpet that was down in the passenger footwell. I was planning on taking the trumpet in today for a cleaning and polish, guess I don't have to worry about it now.

Ruined the interior door skin in the process.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I've been there, brother.

You have my sympathy, and I'm thinking really, really negative things about the person who did that to your FJ!

-Mike

·
Registered
232 Posts
hate the haters..

need a shot gun and a 15 tight pattern to take care of them.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
It makes me sick, even more pissed because they only took one shoe.

·
965 Posts
Ah jeez Mikey that blows.

I didn't know Piccolo trumpet's were such a hot item to steal.

·
Premium Member
1,985 Posts
Boy wouldn't be nice just to catch them, I just don't get the "stealing thing". People don't want to work, they just want what other hard working folks have.

·
Premium Member
13,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ah jeez Mikey that blows.

I didn't know Piccolo trumpet's were such a hot item to steal.
I'm guessing they had no idea what was in the case when they grabbed it.

But the one shoe thing gets me, it's like their taunting me.

Who steals only one shoe?

·
Registered
226 Posts
who the h#ll only steals ONE shoe I mean come on their I.Q must all ready be in the single digits, but only one shoe, I mean they must of had two feet.... I got it they can't count

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
Sorry to hear about your wonderful Monday morning. I had someone break into my jeep about 10 years ago or so. I felt violated.... I mean they did not end up stealing anything out of it. It appeared that they were trying to steal the truck itself. Sad thing is that there was not anything the police in Charleston could do. They thought it was kids as it happened during the summer too......

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Sorry to hear that, I hate dirt bags that do that!!!:flame:

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
Sorry to hear about this Mikey! Remember, if the catch the perp/s press charges, that way the next time they do something stupid they'll have that record to deal with. You'd be surprised at how an arrest for a little crime can cause big trouble for a person down the road - it might give 'em incentive to walk the straight and narrow. After 20 days on a Grand Jury I learned a lot.

Mike

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Make sure you make the claim for the golf clubs too:lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
17,099 Posts
Sorry to hear about this. Man that sucks!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts